The world's most compact calendar?
This calendar packs all 12 months of one year into a super-compact format.
- January, March, May, July, August, October and December always have 31 days.
- April, June, September and November always have 30 days.
- February has 28 days in normal years, and 29 days in leap years.
- 2023 is not a leap year.
Examples of how to use the compact calendar:
- Which day of the week will your birthday be on?
Find the month at the top, and the day number on the left side. The day of the week is indicated where the day number row crosses the month column.
- How many Sundays are there in May this year?
Find the Sunday below the May header, and then count the numbers on the left side of the row.
- When will daylight saving time start in the United States this year?
Daylight saving time in the United States starts on the second Sunday of March, so if you find Sunday in the March column, you will find the date in the second number column.
The origin of this calendar is unknown. It is also referred to as a "one-page calendar". It was popularized in , and adapted to web by Even Scharning of cedrama.com.
Too compact for you? Try our full-format calendar for 2023!